In addition, Sarah frequently handles real estate assessment appeals and tax exemption requests. She also handles various agricultural real estate matters, which include review of agricultural conservation easements and issues related to the Clean and Green Program, Act 319. She also has experience in construction law representing owners and contractors in reviewing and negotiating architect agreements and construction contracts.
Sarah counsels business clients on matters including entity formation and selection. She also has particular expertise in liquor licensing matters, including the sale and transfer of liquor licenses and the completion and submission of liquor license applications.
- Dickinson School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, Woolsack Honor Society, Board of Governors Award, The Joseph Parker McKeehan Award, Deans Scholarship
- Boston College, B.A., summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- Lancaster Bar Association Foundation; board member and chair of education committee
- United Way of Lancaster County; resource investment team member
- Leadership Lancaster; 2012 graduate
- The Historic Preservation Trust of Lancaster County; former board member and executive committee member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Lancaster Bar Association