Greg Young focuses his practice in commercial and corporate law, including mergers and acquisitions, finance, transactional and strategic counseling, real estate acquisitions, sales and leasing and estate and succession planning for closely-held businesses and their owners.
Greg has substantial experience in mergers and acquisitions, in particular with medical device, distribution, food processing and manufacturing companies and certified public accounting, medical and other professional practices. He regularly advises business clients on general matters, including contract review and preparation and entity formation. He represents foreign companies in the establishment of subsidiaries and affiliates in the United States and counsels domestic and foreign businesses on distribution, supply, and similar arrangements.In the commercial real estate area, Greg's experience includes representation of landlords and tenants in commercial leasing transactions and work on joint ventures, sale/lease-back transactions and the acquisition and sale of retail, office and industrial sites.
He is currently a member of the firm's internal Finance Committee.
- Dickinson School of Law, J.D., cum laude; associate editor, Dickinson Law Review
- Villanova University Law School, LL.M. in taxation
- Lafayette College, B.A.
- Reading-Berks Habitat for Humanity; pro bono counsel
- The Salvation Army, Reading Corps; pro bono counsel
- St. Joseph Medical Center, Audit Committee and Physician Transaction Review Committee
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Tax Court
- U. S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- American, Pennsylvania and Berks County Bar Associations