Daniel M. FreyDan Frey advises clients in commercial and residential real estate transactions, complex zoning and subdivision matters, business formations and family business planning. He has successfully represented numerous clients on zoning matters, land planning and forming planned community associations and condominium associations. Dan has handled matters in York, Adams, Franklin, Dauphin and Lancaster counties. He is a licensed real estate title agent for Stewart Title Insurance Company and Commonwealth Title Insurance Company.
Dan also counsels individuals and businesses in trust and estate planning and administration and elder law.
Before going into private practice, Dan was a captain in the U.S. Marine Corps, serving as chief prosecutor for the 1st Marine Division and 3rd Marine Division and sat as a military judge. He also previously served as Assistant District Attorney for York County, Pennsylvania.
Dan maintains an active role in various community and professional boards. Currently, he is vice president of the Big 33 Scholarship Foundation's Board of Directors and is the 2006 president elect of the York County Bar Association.
- John Marshall Law School, J.D.
- Dickinson College, B.A.
- Dickinson College, House Corp; Omicron Chapter of Sigma Chi, board member
- Big 33; board vice president
- St Aloysius Church Council Member
- Hanover Area YMCA; former board president
- Hanover Area Historical Society; former board president
- U. S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U. S. Supreme Court
- U. S. Court of Military Appeals
- Joseph A. Myers Building & Development, Inc.; board member
- Royal Building, Inc.; board member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Real Property Probate section and Committee on Judicial Independence
- American Bar Association; Law Management section
- National Academy of Elder Law
- York County Bar Association; past board member and Presdient, 2008