Brian R. OttBrian Ott chairs the firm's Personal Planning Group. His practice focuses on estate planning and administration, business succession planning for family-owned businesses, and on the representation of tax-exempt organizations. He has presented and written articles on a variety of estate planning topics.
Brian is a member of the Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Pennsylvania Bar Association. He serves on the Orphans' Court Rules Committee of the Berks County Bar Association and on the boards of directors of several charitable organizations.
- Villanova University Law School, LL.M. in Taxation
- Boston College Law School, J.D., cum laude
- Lehigh University, B.A., with honors
- Phoebe Ministries; board member
- Mount Penn Rotary Club; past President
- Dreibelbis Farm Historical Society, Inc; director
- Friedens United Church of Christ Oley, Pennsylvania; elder
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- U. S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States Tax Court
- Berks County Bar Association; past director
- Berks County Estate Planning Council; past president
- Pennsylvania and Berks County Bar Associations