Andy is a patent attorney with extensive experience in both corporate and private practice handling sophisticated intellectual property matters for regional clients and for Fortune 100 companies. Focusing his practice on patents, trademarks and other intellectual property representation, Andy has represented large and small businesses, start-ups, academia and individuals.
A graduate of the Polytechnic Institute of New York University and Fordham University School of Law, Andy is a former Vice President of the Licensing Executives Society and an active member of the Montgomery County Bar Association,formerly serving on their Board of Directors. Andy is also a member of the Chester County Bar Association. He has authored numerous articles and made professional presentations on intellectual property rights and the legal and business aspects of technology transfer. He organized, and was a featured speaker for, two NATO conferences (Science for Peace Programme) in Moscow on the protection and commercialization of intellectual property, and was a featured speaker for one in Ankara, Turkey. He has conducted seminars on technology transfer at many locations including:
- The Jerusalem Institute of Management – Jerusalem, Israel
- International Management Center – Budapest, Hungary
- The Management and Technology Program at the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
- The International Law Institute, Washington, D.C.
- The Franklin Pierce Law Center, Concord, NH
- Chester County Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association