Partner David Freedman
will conduct the Lancaster Chamber's 2019 Employee Handbook Workshop in March.
The session will take attendees through the most important policies that companies of all sizes should have in their employee handbooks. This session will also cover the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's policy updates on:
- Sexual orientation and transgender status
- Harassment investigations and training
- Pregnancy and religious accommodations
- The use of medical marijuana in the workplace
- OSHA updates to drug and alcohol policies
It will also cover National Labor Relations Board issues and immigration law compliance.
: 2019 Employee Handbook Workshop
: Lancaster Chamber, 115 E. King St., Lancaster, Pa., 17602
: March 19
: 7:30 to 9: a.m.