Caitlin is a law clerk in Barley Snyder’s Business Practice Group with strong analytical skills, a keen attention to detail, and the ability to find creative solutions to problems.
Before joining Barley Snyder, Caitlin clerked for the Office of Maryland Attorney General’s Antitrust Division where she conducted legal research and interviews, assisted with litigation claims and handled other tasks. She also held a number of internships throughout her academic career including working as a corporate development intern at Dorman Products, a tax intern at Wipfli LLP, and a legal/HR intern at Sungard Availability Services.a
Caitlin received her Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Business Management from Immaculata University. Her undergraduate degree paired with her various internship/clerkship experience have provided her with a strong understanding of the corporate sector. During law school, she served on the Corporate and Business Law Society and the Law Association for Women.
A Pennsylvania native who graduated from Lancaster Catholic High School, Caitlin continues a longtime firm tradition of former Barley Snyder summer associates returning to the firm. She lives in Chester County with her partner and enjoys cooking and spending time at Longwood Gardens where they are members.
OTHER PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Office of Maryland Attorney General, Antitrust Division, Law Clerk – May 2021-December 2021
- Dorman Products, Corporate Development Intern – May 2019-August 2020
- Wipfli LLP, Tax Intern – January 2019-April 2019
- Comcast Spectacor, Payroll Intern – August 2018-December 2018
- Sungard Availability Services, Human Resources Management Intern – May 2018-August 2018
- Sungard Availability Services, Legal Intern – October 2017-May 2018