Barley Snyder, a Central Pennsylvania law firm, seeks a Litigation Paralegal for our York, Pa., office. Duties include assisting attorneys with factual analysis, discovery, document and file management and trial preparation with focus on general litigation cases. Previous litigation paralegal experience is required (5 years). A four year college degree and paralegal certificate preferred. Ideal candidates would possess excellent communication, organizational and client service skills plus a familiarity with research and litigation software. Interested applicants should email resume to email@example.com. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package including medical, life, disability, 401k and profit sharing retirement plans. We are a firm that believes in Practice Excellence®. EOE
Barley Snyder, a regional law firm with 80+ attorneys, seeks a Billing/Collections Specialist in our Lancaster office.
• Experience in the billing environment, preferably legal or professional services.
• Experience with complex billing systems (legal or medical) and other web based software management systems
• Strong skill set with learning new computer software
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, such as Word and Excel is necessary.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines while working in a fast paced environment.
• Attention to detail and excellent organization and time management skills.
• Collections experience and strong customer interface skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Interest in becoming an integral team player of the Billing Team and a well-established but innovative law firm.
We offer a competitive salary & benefits package including medical, life, disability, 401k and profit sharing retirement plans. We are a firm that believes in Practice Excellence®. EOE