Ben is a member of the firm’s Trusts & Estates and Business practice groups. Whether Ben is formulating an estate plan, structuring a business deal or negotiating a real estate transaction, his style is client-centric and results driven.
Ben received his juris doctor degree from Widener University Delaware Law School where he ranked fourth in his class of 195 students and graduated magna cum laude. At Widener, Ben served as managing editor on the nationally ranked Delaware Journal of Corporate Law. Ben, a published author in the Journal, was the recipient of “The Donald E. Pease Memorial Award,” presented in recognition of the best student-authored article, and the “Russel R. Levin Memorial Award,” presented to the most valuable member of the Journal. During law school, Ben served as a judicial clerk for Berks County’s then-president judge, now U.S. District Judge for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, the Hon. Jeffrey L. Schmehl. Additionally, Ben worked as a summer law clerk for a large law firm headquartered in Reading.
A Berks County native, Ben is a 1998 alumnus of Reading Senior High School where he was selected to the first team All Lancaster-Lebanon League in football and was the co-captain and most valuable player of the baseball team. Ben went on to be a four-year varsity letter winner at Muhlenberg College and the 2002 recipient of the “Player’s Player Award” – the team’s most valuable player – on the most successful baseball team in school history. After graduating from Muhlenberg College with a Bachelor of Arts in business administration / entrepreneurial studies, Ben gained seven years of business experience, having worked for both a large corporation and a small, family-held business. His vast job responsibilities included sales, marketing, purchasing and management. While working, Ben earned his master’s degree in business from Alvernia University with a 3.9 GPA.
Ben is proud to assist individuals, families and businesses in the community in which he was raised. Ben resides in Wyomissing with his wife, Michele, their children, Leah and Adam, and their dog, Tov.
- Delaware Journal of Corporate Law, former managing editor
- Berks County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- “Matrixx Initiatives, Inc. v. Siracusano: Rejection of the Statistically Significant Standard Reopened the Door to Securities Fraud Strike Suits”, Delaware Journal of Corporate Law (2011)
- Estate Planning 101, AFSCME, The Retired Public Employees of Pennsylvania (RPEP) Chapter 13 (September 2022)
- “Negotiating Physician Employment Contracts”, Tower Health
- “Estate Planning”, Jewish Federation of Reading, Reform Congregation Oheb Shalom
- “Business Law for Entrepreneurs”, Penn state University-Berks