Jeanne Rachor is a paralegal in the Creditors’ Rights Practice group. With more than three decades of legal experience at Barley Snyder, she assists individuals, businesses and financial institutions in collections, foreclosures, repossessions, levies, garnishments, mechanics’ liens and bankruptcy.
Jeanne obtained her Certified Bankruptcy Assistant (CBA) credential with the Association of Bankruptcy Judicial Assistants (ABJA) in 2010. She currently holds a seat on the CBA Committee of the ABJA. Jeanne obtained her Pennsylvania Certified Paralegal credential in 2012 through the Keystone Alliance of Paralegal Associations. She is also a member of the Lancaster Area Paralegal Association.
- Pennsylvania Certified Paralegal Credential
- Certified Bankruptcy Assistant
- Keystone Alliance of Paralegal Associations
- Lancaster Area Paralegal Association, Member
- Certified Bankruptcy Assistant Committee of the Association of Bankruptcy Judicial Assistants, Member