Jessika Warnick is a paralegal in the firm’s Real Estate and Business Practice Groups. She assists corporate, bank and individual clients with commercial and residential real estate transactions. That includes:
- Preparing and reviewing real estate purchase and sale contracts as well as lease agreements
- Preparing private equity and debt financing documents
- Assisting clients and attorneys in connection with title insurance related matters
- Coordinating and directing real estate settlements
- Preparing and reviewing commercial loan documentation
Jessika also assists municipal clients with preparing, filing, tracking and satisfying municipal tax liens, and she assists corporate and nonprofit clients with entity formation, preparation and review of entity organizational documents, foreign registration filings, entity resolutions and tax filings.
She is a notary public, allowing her to help in real estate settlements and business transactions.
As an active member of the firm’s “BarleyFit” Health & Wellness Committee, she has taken on committee and leadership positions with the group, which meets monthly to promote and enhance overall workplace health. Fitness and athletics have always been a part of Jess’s lifestyle, as she played both field hockey and softball at Franklin & Marshall College in her hometown of Lancaster. She was captain of the field hockey team in both her junior and senior year and a Centennial Conference all-star in both sports.
In the community, Jessika is an active member of the Lancaster Area Paralegal Association, and volunteers at the organization’s quarterly “Wills for Heroes” event. The event provides estate planning documents and notary services for local firefighters, police officers and EMS personnel. The group also helps plan and coordinate the annual holiday party at the Transitional Living Center.
- Central Penn Business Journal “Legal Excellence Awards” — Paralegal
EXPERTISE & CERTIFICATION
- Pennsylvania Certified Paralegal credential
- Pennsylvania Association of Notaries
- Lancaster Area Paralegal Association