John is an attorney in the firm’s Litigation and Construction Law Groups. He is an experienced litigator who counsels clients in construction-related matters, with experience in litigation in both state and federal courts, arbitration and mediation and appellate litigation. His practice focuses on the defense of professional liability claims against design professionals, commercial litigation, construction contract review and litigation, insurance defense and products liability defense.
John represents architects, engineers, builders, contractors and subcontractors in matters involving contract interpretation and disputes as well as insurance, indemnification and arbitration contract provisions. John also assists his clients with collections, bid challenges, change orders, and the resolution of construction-related liquidated damages claims.
John also maintains an active practice in appellate litigation, successfully representing a variety of industries in the appeals process.
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Construction Litigation (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- York County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- “Construction Risk Management: From Contract to Completion”, Wake up with Barley: A Morning on Real Estate (September 2017)
- “Financial Impact of Construction Litigation”, Construction Financial Management Association – Central PA Chapter (February 2017)