Natalie is a member of the firm’s Business and Real Estate practice groups. She comes to the firm with considerable experience stemming from her vast educational background, internships and previous job history.
During law school, Natalie spent time as a summer and fall associate for a firm in South Central Pennsylvania where she drafted filings for corporate, estate, family and property law matters. She performed legal research and advised attorneys of appropriate courses of action pertaining to cases. Natalie also gained experience as a Certified Legal Intern for the Dickinson Community Law Clinic where she drafted and filed legal documents relating to various family and disability law matters in addition to advocating for clients at administrative hearings.
As an editor for the Dickinson Law Review, Natalie gained a unique perspective in the legal field, editing and preparing book reviews received for publication. She also solicited book reviews from legal professionals for writing and publication. In addition, Natalie worked as a Judicial Intern for the Honorable Martin C. Carlson at the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania. In this role, she conducted legal research and drafted memorandum opinions and recommendations.
Outside of the firm, Natalie enjoys playing tennis and reading. She is a native of Hagerstown, Maryland, and is fluent in Spanish. Natalie volunteers with Micah’s Backpack, a program in Hagerstown designed to feed hungry students over the weekend by providing them healthy meals and snacks to take home.
- Dean’s Fellow, Dickinson Law
- Academic Excellence Award, University of Maryland
- Honors in English, University of Maryland
- University Honors, University of Maryland
- Law Review Comment, Meaningless DNA: Moore’s Inadequate Protection of Genetic Material, 127 Dick. L. Rev. 399 (2022).
- Judicial Intern, U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Certified Legal Intern, Community Law Clinic at Dickinson Law
- Summer Associate, Black and Davison, P.C.
- Executive Book Review Editor, Dickinson Law Review