Beth is a member of Barley Snyder’s Real Estate Practice Group. She regularly represents private and public clients in land use and zoning matters, municipal law, and real estate transactions. In addition to her years of experience in private law firm practice, Beth has unique knowledge and perspective from her years working for an engineering firm as a land development consultant and working in the real estate / right-of-way department of a midstream energy company.
Beth is a member of the Pennsylvania and Berks County Bar Associations, serving as co-chair of the Municipal/Real Estate Law Section of the Berks County Bar Association. She frequently lectures on municipal law and zoning matters. Beth earned a Bachelor of Science degree from the Schreyer Honors College at Penn State University, and earned her law degree from the Thomas R. Kline School of Law at Drexel University in Philadelphia.
A Berks County native, Beth is grateful to be working with residents, businesses, and municipalities in and around southcentral Pennsylvania. Beth is an active member of her community, and serves on the Boards of Directors of Berks Nature, the Friends of the Reading Hospital and the Pagoda Pacers Athletic Club.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Berks County Bar Association
- Newly Elected Officials Training, Albright College Center for Excellence in Local Government (CELG), Dec. 2, 2021
- Post-Pandemic Municipal Practice, Berks County Bar Association Bench-Bar Conference, August 25, 2021
- COVID-19 and Human Resources, CELG, May 15, 2021
- Recent Land Use Court Decisions, CELG, March 4, 2021
- Recent Land Use Court Decisions and Pending Legislation, CELG, March 7, 2020
- Recent Land Use Court Decisions and Pending Legislation, CELG, March 2, 2019
- Navigating Local Agencies – Questions and Answers, BCTV Ask-a-Lawyer Program, December 18, 2018
- Introduction to Zoning Basics, Berks County Bar Association, July 19, 2018