Katie has over 20 years of legal experience and is a member of the firm’s Business and Real Estate practice groups. Her background is in financial services, helping her become adept at reviewing corporate organizational documents in due diligence, performing and reviewing lien searches and real estate searches, reviewing title-related documents, and preparing and reviewing corporate resolutions.
She has experience in working with clients on:
- Entity formations and amendments, including obtaining employer identification numbers
- Entity conversions and mergers
- Entity dissolutions
- Entity decennial reports
- Preparing stock certificates and keeping stock ledgers up to date
- Organizing corporate record books
- Assisting in asset purchase transactions
- Assisting in stock purchase transactions
- Preparing deeds of various types
- Preparing final title policies for lenders and borrowers
Katie, who also is a notary public, is a resident of Denver, Lancaster County and lives with her husband Brian and their three children. She enjoys gardening, antiquing, and spending time with her family and friends.