Kevin is a partner in the firm’s Employment and Litigation practice groups and chairs the Labor Law Practice Team, helping clients with legal challenges in employment and labor law and working as counsel for businesses in litigation. Kevin is involved with clients at many levels, working with them broadly as general counsel as well as in other areas such as commercial and construction litigation. Kevin and his partners quickly size up the case, identify the goal to be achieved, and provide the roadmap to reach that goal in the litigation process. Whether zealously advocating the client’s position in the courtroom or cogently analyzing the business impact of litigation in the boardroom, Kevin provides the unique blend of trial counsel and business leadership clients need to achieve their strategic goals.
Helping the business community stay up and running, Kevin frequently lectures to businesses and to attorneys on all areas of employment, labor, and commercial and construction litigation. He is an approved EEOC trainer, federal court arbitrator, and guest lecturer at local colleges and universities. Kevin also is a Berks County Court Arbitrator and Discovery Master.
He is a past chairman of the Berks County Bar Association Employment Law Section and is also a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association Employment and Labor Committee. Kevin volunteers his time as an attorney by serving as the volunteer solicitor to many community and charitable organizations.
Kevin is an active volunteer with the Boy Scouts of America and the IM ABLE Foundation. He sits on numerous school and church related boards and committees. In his spare time, Kevin enjoys musical theatre and is a competitive age group triathlete and cyclist. He resides in Spring Township, Berks County with his family.
- Approved EEOC trainer
- Arbitrator, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Arbitrator and Discovery Master, Berks County Court of Common Pleas
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Employment and Labor Committee
- St. Thomas More Society
- Society of Human Resource Professionals (SHRM) Chapter 179
- “Labor Law Update,” Greater Reading Chamber Alliance (September 2023)
- “Employee Handbooks: Avoiding Common Mistakes,” Greater Reading Chamber Alliance (June 2023)
- “Proactive v. Reactive: How Getting to the Core of Employee Concerns Helps Employers Stay Ahead of Union Activity,” Barley Snyder’s 40th Annual Employment Law Seminar (May 2023)
- “Workplace Investigations,” Berks County Bar Association (December 2022)
- “Errors Employers Make When Drafting/Updating Handbooks,” Northeast PA Manufacturers & Employers Association’s HR Roundtable (December 2022)
- “Labor Unions and Healthcare,” Appalachian Health Care Human Resources Society (November 2022)
- “U.S. Employment Laws and Regulations,” SHRM Chapter 179 Certification (November 2022)
- “14th Annual Labor and Employment Law Summit” – Keynote Presenter, Northeast PA Manufacturers & Employers Association (September 2022)
- “NLRB/Union Activity: What’s New in 2022,” Barley Snyder’s 39th Annual Employment Law Seminar (May 2022)
- “2022 Reading Business Seminar” – Panelist, Barley Snyder (April 2022)
- “New Developments In Labor Law-2022,” World Sign Associates Division 9 Semi-Annual Meeting (April 2022)
- “50th Anniversary Dinner,” Berks County Chapter of the Society For the Human Resource Management (April 2022)