Lindsey has returned to her roots in Lancaster County in Barley Snyder’s Litigation Practice Group. She has represented some of the largest businesses in Maryland and Pennsylvania, both at a trial court level and before appellate courts. Her success stems from a dedication to develop innovative courtroom strategies to secure the best results, taking an aggressive, yet practical, approach to each case. That has helped her achieve creative solutions while providing the highest level of advocacy.
In 2021, the American Arbitration Association recognized Lindsey’s extensive commercial litigation experience and admitted her to its panel as an arbitrator. The prestigious association includes accomplished attorneys and former federal and state judges from around the country. In her arbitration practice, Lindsey strives to resolve complex disputes efficiently, while ensuring both parties are given full and fair opportunity to present their claims.
In addition to her work experience, Lindsey returned to her law school alma mater, the University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, as an adjunct professor in trial advocacy.
While in law school, she interned for Judge Robert M. Bell, the chief judge of the Maryland Court of Appeals. Lindsey also participated as a member of the University of Maryland’s National Trial Team and was admitted to the Order of Barristers, a recognition reserved for the top 5 percent of law students in trial advocacy.
She is a native of Lancaster County – a Warwick High School graduate – with a devotion to its residents and businesses.
- Leadership Lancaster, 2019 graduate
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars (2022)
- American Arbitration Association, panel member arbitrator
- Lancaster County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- “Getting Your Business Back to Business Webinar Part 2”, Barley Snyder Webinar Series (May 2020)
- “The Legal Implications: Re-opening Your Business In Defiance of the Governor’s Order”, Barley Snyder Webinar Series (May 2020)
- “Getting Your Business Back to Business Webinar Part 1”, Barley Snyder Webinar Series (April 2020)