For Immediate Release
Schuylkill Haven, Pa. – Partner David H. Rattigan, on behalf of the law firm Barley Snyder, is pleased to announce the addition of paralegal Gretta L. Deitch to its Trusts & Estate Practice Group in its Schuylkill Haven office.
Deitch brings more than 10 years of experience working with families and executors to settle family estates. At Barley Snyder, Deitch will help clients with their estate administration needs. “I look forward to continuing to guide families through the estate administration process in a law firm with an outstanding reputation and extensive resources for its clients and staff,” she said.
“My objective has been to create a team at Barley Snyder to serve the estate planning needs of current and future generations of families and business owners in Schuylkill, Berks and Lehigh counties,” said Rattigan.
Other members of Barley Snyder’s local Estate Planning team include:
- Partner David H. Rattigan is an attorney and a certified public accountant. For more than 35 years, he has worked with families and businesses in business formation and operation, succession planning and estate planning and administration. He is based full-time in the Schuylkill Haven office.
- Partner Kevin S. Koscil joined Barley Snyder in 2020 after more than 10 years with a large Philadelphia-based law firm. He provides clients with comprehensive solutions for carrying out estate planning and business objectives and has a Master of Science in Accountancy. Koscil is a graduate from Nativity BVM High School in Pottsville, University of Notre Dame, and Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law.
- Attorney Alexandra E. Otto graduated from Penn State Dickinson Law School and obtained a Master of Laws in taxation (LL.M.) from Georgetown University Law Center. Alex works regularly with Rattigan and Koscil on estates and tax planning for clients in the Pottsville and Harrisburg regions.
- Attorney Zachary D. Griffith, a Berks County native, is the youngest attorney on the team and splits his time between our Reading and Schuylkill Haven offices. Griffith is a graduate of Albright College and Delaware Law School and is currently working on his Master of Laws in taxation (LL.M.) at Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law.
- Attorney Sarah Rubright McCahon, a Orwigsburg native, regularly works with clients in the region to develop comprehensive estate plans. She is a graduate from Blue Mountain High School, York College of Pennsylvania and Penn State Dickinson Law School.
- Attorney EmmaRose Strohl, a Schuylkill County native, frequently helps clients in the area with their estate planning and administration needs. She is a graduate from Marian Catholic High School, Delaware Valley University and Vermont Law School.
Barley Snyder’s Schuylkill Haven office, located at 950 E. Main St., opened in October 2019. The office is fully staffed by Rattigan, Deitch and attorney Michael W. Fox as well as a full-time legal assistant Bernadette McCord. Fox focuses on business, commercial real estate and M&A transactions for clients in the three-county region.
About Barley Snyder
Barley Snyder is a law firm based in Pennsylvania with more than 120 attorneys practicing from offices located in Lancaster, York, Reading, Harrisburg, Malvern, Hanover, Gettysburg, Wyomissing and Schuylkill Haven, Pa., and Hunt Valley and Columbia, Md. The firm serves businesses, individuals and organizations in all major areas of civil law including: business, employment, immigration, employee benefits, finance & creditors’ rights, intellectual property, litigation, estate planning and administration, real estate, tax, construction, environment and energy, health care, education, municipal authority, hospitality, senior living, cybersecurity and food and agribusiness. www.barley.com | @BarleySnyder