How do you prepare for something you can’t predict? When a crisis strikes, acting swiftly with informed advice is the best way to mitigate damages and stop further harm from being done.
Our Crisis Management Service Team is experienced in handling a broad range of critical crisis type scenarios in private, nonprofit and municipal contexts. From across a wide breadth of practice disciplines, we bring a deep bench of professionals who are poised to identify and employ strategies that can see a business through a range of disruptive and tragic events.
We’ve helped local and national businesses both small and large in crisis situations such as:
- Governmental investigations or audits running the gambit from health care, employment, laboratory/pharmaceutical, environmental, tax, public safety, etc.
- Corporate governance, including owner/governance disputes and proxy fights
- Securities violations
- Theft or improper use of confidential business information, trade secrets and intellectual property
- Violations of non-compete, non-solicitation, and confidentiality agreements
- Termination of key employees, including those charged with offenses unrelated to their employment
- Public health crises and Pennsylvania Department of Health and/or attorney general investigations
- Workplace investigations, e.g. #metoo; theft or fraud, other misconduct
- Defense of employers/businesses in class action litigation
- Whistleblower/employment issues
- Cyber incident response and regulatory privacy/security matters
- Human and animal food safety and adulteration assessment and response, including market withdrawals, product recalls and product liability
- Mediation/arbitration, review and evaluation of high stakes disputes